Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why should I rent the DVD of ';Wall * E';? (10 points for reasoned case)?

It's not yet available at my nearby Video/DVD Family rental store - - but make your case for 10 points - BEST ANSWER - as to why I should rent it versus say, ';Hellboy 2: The Golden Army'; or just wait for the eventual release of ';Dark Knight'; - - thanks and good luck!Why should I rent the DVD of ';Wall * E';? (10 points for reasoned case)?
It is animation for ';grown-ups'; - - it is needed as a parable about humanity's lack of regard for Planet Earth - - it is a great example of state-of-the-art movie technology (high resolution picture quality)Why should I rent the DVD of ';Wall * E';? (10 points for reasoned case)?
If you need help going to sleep then by all means rent the movie. It is the most boring thing I have tried to watch gave up after the fourth try.
well if i were u i would rent hellboy 2 only if i saw the first one but otherwise wall e so its really ur choice
You don't wanna rent that movie, trust me.
Um weelelll IDK but it's really cute! It made me cry
u shouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment