Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?

I live in US and I have a couple of foreign movie DVDs and want to send it to my friend in France. But I need to know the region code of DVD. I can play it on the computer, but I am not sure about the region code of DVD (could be region-free). Is there any way to know the region code?Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?
The region code is sometimes printed on the DVD really small.you can also check it with your dvd software on tour computer just right click.Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?
unless you have a region free dvd player...they might all be region one. which is usa region. are dvd players in u.s. only play r. one

No comments:

Post a Comment