Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have an unusual product code in my DVD and Video game case... Is there any significance in it...?

Two things





Firstly I have a video game (an XBOX origional game) with the product code:





Z10 00009





Now im wondering is this one of the earlyest copies of this video game released? (due to the fact it's merly a 9)





I also have dvds and other video games similar to this, but with other figures apart from the Z10 at the startI have an unusual product code in my DVD and Video game case... Is there any significance in it...?
There really is absolutely no significance whatsoever to there just being a single digit at the end of your product redemption code. Many of these codes used to register or redeem a game are randomised and are simply plucked out of thin air by machines so the chances of your game being an early copy is extremely unlikely.
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment