Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?

I live in US and I have a couple of foreign movie DVDs and want to send it to my friend in France. But I need to know the region code of DVD. I can play it on the computer, but I am not sure about the region code of DVD (could be region-free). Is there any way to know the region code?Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?
maybe you should search in google the brand with the code of your DVD, e.g.: ';ONKYO DR-S2'; (mine XD) and there you'll find lots of information about it, anyway the region code is applied for certain countries so you can aslo look for the region codes as itself and not by your specific DVD.Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NTSC-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment