Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is it possible to buy the Cold Case seasons 1-5 dvd?

I want to watch Cold Case. Simple as that. But I can't wait until Sunday. Can I buy the dvd?Is it possible to buy the Cold Case seasons 1-5 dvd?
Unfortunately Cold Case is not available on DVD. Something about not being able to buy the rights to all the songs featured on the show. However, if you're an insomniac like me, or you have Tivo or DVR, Cold Case is usually on late night (between Midnight-5am) on TNT. In fact I'm watching it now. :-) Hope that helps!





Also, on Wednesday's it comes on around 10pm on TNT. They usually show about 3-4 episodes.Is it possible to buy the Cold Case seasons 1-5 dvd?
yes why not?





go to your nearest store (future shop, best buy)





or ebay.com


or


amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment