Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever been at home and decided to watch a dvd and EVERY fricken case you chose happens to be empty?

I mean what are the odds? out of a million choices i picked:


Analyze that...empty


Daddy's little girls...empty


panic room...empty


Insomnia...empty


scarface...empty


Hide and seek...EMPTY


AND Invincible...ALSO EMPTY!!!!!


What are the !@#!%%$#!! ODDS????


Has this ever happened to you and do you feel just a tad bit homicidal?


Wooow... ';the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy'; is in it's case and so is ';the stepford wives!'; I think I'm being punk'ed or something!





ok...should i watch ';traffic'; or ';sybil?';Have you ever been at home and decided to watch a dvd and EVERY fricken case you chose happens to be empty?
Yeah or there video games in my dvd cases. or there all scratched up, and switched around.Have you ever been at home and decided to watch a dvd and EVERY fricken case you chose happens to be empty?
I have opened every case and they are ALL switched around!! Now that's annoying!
That has never happened to me. Watch Traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment