Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is Cold Case not on DVD?

I'm really into Cold Case, the show where detectives solve unsolved crimes from the past.





The thing is that it is now into it's fourth season and I have missed a hell of a lot of episodes, I would love to see them all from the beginning but it's impossible to find them on DVD anywhere, my question is, were they actually ever released onto DVD and if not, why not? I know I can download them but I'd still rather buy the DVD!Why is Cold Case not on DVD?
The problem with releasing Cold Case on DVD stems from all the great period music used to set the mood in each episode. It's a different (and more expensive, and more difficult) process to get royalty clearances for copyrighted music for a DVD or home video release than for simple broadcast rights. As a result, sadly, ';Cold Case'; may never be available on commercially produced DVDs.





However, TNT airs repeats of ';Cold Case'; - perhaps you can catch up on missed episodes there.
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment