Saturday, August 7, 2010

Best portable DVD player case?

I'd like to find a case for my portable DVD player, which is (I *think*) a 9'' Durabrand.





I'm looking for a good quality case with features like storage for the DVDs themselves and the add-ons (like my recharger) and maybe something to secure the player itself so it wouldn't move around too much. Something that if I were to go on vacation I could bring the case and I wouldn't need to bring anything seperate.





At the same time, I'd like it to be a decent price. I'd like it to be a good quality item, but I'm not expecting something overtly fancy.





Any reccomendations?Best portable DVD player case?
I use an old camera bag. It's padded and has loads of compartments for plugs, cables, charger, etc.





I have my disks in a small vinyl cd holder which also fits in the camera bag.Best portable DVD player case?
Thanks, I'll look into that.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment