Saturday, August 7, 2010

Looking for a CD/DVD storage case with hubs to hold the disc instead of plastic sleeves or pockets.?

I remember seeing a hard shell CD storage case several years ago that didn't have the sleeves or plastic pockets but rather had hard accordion plastic pages that held CDs in place with center hubs (the same as in a standard jewel case). It held a small amount of discs; maybe 14-20. I'd like to use it to store important CD-R and DVD+/-R discs because it doesn't allow the recordable surface to touch anything like the sleeves or pockets do and it's easier to travel with than carrying them in separate jewel cases. (even though they're supposed to be safe) Does anyone know where I can buy one or have a model number or manufactuer of one you may own? I've been all over the internet, eBay and checked sites like Targus and Case Logic with no luck. Thanks in advance.Looking for a CD/DVD storage case with hubs to hold the disc instead of plastic sleeves or pockets.?
I remember these - haven't seen them in years and years though. I guess the plastic sleeve ones are cheaper to produce.





I'd just go with the plastic sleevers. I've never had any problems. If you're worried about the discs, make 2 copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment