Saturday, August 7, 2010

When does The Curious Case of Benjamin Button come out on DVD?

i'm not sure...but u could watch it at the movies. i watched it at home there's this site where u could buy like 10 movies for only 50 cenatsWhen does The Curious Case of Benjamin Button come out on DVD?
Man, I wish I knew.... I really want to see that movie. I don't know why it takes so long to get it on DVD.............When does The Curious Case of Benjamin Button come out on DVD?
ughhhh


such a bad movie!!





who cares when it comes out?
never
March 7th but don't buy it!!!!!!!!
i think it comes out late december
That movie looks so interesting and I really want to watch it!


Let me know if any1 knows when it comes out!


thannx


--Jaylinnette--
It is unknown: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421715/dvd


I can't wait! The movie was brilliant.
sorry, not too sure since its still in theaters but if you didnt want to pay to see it at the movies: movie6.net

No comments:

Post a Comment