Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taking off the blu-ray DVD clear security case?

okay i bought blu-ray on sale on black Friday.. i didn't noticed that the guy at the register didn't take off the clear security box over the DVD. now I'm scared to open it cause I'm worried like clothes alarms they let out ink. or something that my damage my movie or should i just crack it openTaking off the blu-ray DVD clear security case?
there is no ink in there for movie cases... If you have the receipt, bring it back to the store and have them open it so you dont damage the movie when you open it...Taking off the blu-ray DVD clear security case?
I dont think there is ink on those clear cases, they have security sensors on them that would trigger the alarm when you go out of the store.





Just be safe in cracking them open.





Maybe use a hacksaw to cut off the hinges or locking mechanism to avoid any risk in damaging the disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment