Saturday, August 7, 2010

I just bought a DVD. Guess what?? There was NO DVD in the Case. What should I do?

Ok, it's 2 minutes ago.





I was happy that I finaly have the movie on DVD that I wanted. So I opened the case. Guess what?? there was no DVD in the case!!





I definitely will go back to the place I bought it.


But what if they won't believe me??








What should I do??I just bought a DVD. Guess what?? There was NO DVD in the Case. What should I do?
What DVD is it?





Did you buy it used?I just bought a DVD. Guess what?? There was NO DVD in the Case. What should I do?
just take it back with the receipt and they will have to do something about it.
Ask to speak to a manager if the clerk denies you. Just be assertive. The customer is always right. I've come across cases without a disc inside. It's rare but it happens. And don't forget your receipt!
Return it together with your receipt and if you just recently bought it then maybe they can replace it. Demand for it, it's not your fault anyway.
well take it back, if you've got a recipt they'll have to.





why would you pretend that there wansn't a dvd in it anyway ? They would have to be stupid to think that.
Take your receipt, and try to get an actual DVD, and if not keep it and go to the stores website and email them or call them or even go to the company that released the DVD and tell them what happened and they should help you from there, make sure you have the case with you if you call!
take dvd case and your bill ,then show them the empty dvd case,hun

No comments:

Post a Comment