Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?

I live in US and I have a couple of foreign movie DVDs and want to send it to my friend in France. But I need to know the region code of DVD. I can play it on the computer, but I am not sure about the region code of DVD (could be region-free). Is there any way to know the region code?Is there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?
DOWNLOAD SMALL PROGRAM


ANYDVD FROM SLYSOFT


15 DAY FREE TRAIL


INSTALL ON COMPUTER AND RESTART


YOU WILL SEE RED FOX HEAD BY CLOCK IF RUNNING


PUT DVD IN DRIVE AND CLOSE AUTOSTART


CLICK THE FOX ICON TO OPEN ANYDVD


ALL YOUR INFO WILL BE THEREIs there any way to know the DVD region code of the DVD you own (I lost the case)?
it depends where you bought it. Google region codes and there is only 3. Most likely you'll be ok
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment