Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you buy Cold Case on DVD?

Can you buy Cold Case (The Sky One TV Series in the UK, and I THINK it's on the abc channel in the USA) on DVD boxset??





If so, where can I buy them in the UK??? UK Region?Can you buy Cold Case on DVD?
have you tried to go to the website of the station the show airs on, click on the shows link %26amp; find the show you're wanting information on then it will take you to that shows website %26amp; you'll find updates there %26amp; also there will be full episodes available there online. I don't know if you can download but I know you can watch them there. I would think you could download too. , in addition you'll find spoilers, comings %26amp; goings, updates, air times %26amp; I think local stations, chat forums %26amp; bulletin boards, cast profiles, and there will be other links there too there is also tv.com, sidereel.com, youtube.com, mortystv.comCan you buy Cold Case on DVD?
Cold Case - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search?ie=UTF鈥?/a>
No you can't because they use so much licensed music, it would cost a bundle. I am pretty sad about it... but thats the way the biz works.
try ebay
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment